A deliciously boozy start to a Sunday brunch!
- 30ml Wild Citrus
- 2 teaspoons of orange marmalade
- A dash or two of fresh lemon juice
- Fever-Tree Elderflower tonic
- About 6 fresh mint leaves
- A slice of fresh orange for garnish
- Add the gin, orange marmalade and half of the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker, together with a few ice cubes.
- Shake well for about 15 seconds. Add some ice cubes to a gin glass.
- Strain the drink from the cocktail shaker into the glass.
- Top up with Elderflower tonic and garnish with the orange slice and remaining mint leaves